Beautiful two-story single-family home with free-form swimming pool, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths fenced patio with tropical landscape, in sought-after Chapel Trail community in west Pembroke Pines, close to schools. No back neighbors, Living room with vaulted ceiling, neutral color and plenty of natural light, upgraded bathrooms, upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances wood cabinets & Corian countertops. Tile flooring downstairs and wood upstairs. Garage partially converted into a storage area laundry room with washer/dryer connectors (washer and dryer not included) laundry tub and small office. All bedrooms upstairs. Accordion shutters upstairs and panels downstairs, crown molding, painted inside 2021, replaced roof 2006, air conditioning and pool pump 2019. Must see it to appreciate!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,442 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Separate Formal Dining Room
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Laundry Tub
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors, Blinds
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),First Floor Entry,Upper Level Master,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Driveway,Garage,Guest,Garage Door Opener.
- Pool Description
- Free Form,In Ground,Other,Pool Equipment,Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Rectangular Lot,< 1/4 Acre,Zero Lot Line.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price